Friday, May 27, 2005

Cheater

I'm staying in this "Safe House" situation. It's to prevent me from getting drunk and losing yet another job and apartment and friends. I was good for the first three weeks but something recently has been tugging at my inner conscience to get fucked up, but this time with caution. I did, and I didn't. I did get wasted, I was not cautious. I can not get kicked out of this joint man. I will be fucking homeless. In other areas, I've finally got some internet juice in my laptop and I have been reading all my favorite blogs and their archives. To Damon DeMarco...brother; you are looking mighty fine these days and a happy belated Birthday to you...Narcissism101, I wish I could audition for your play, but I am in So. Florida and to Perez Hilton, you crack me up boy, but you are gonna get burned by being too nice to Star Jones. Peace and Love to you all.......

2 comments:

Mike said...

Dude:

Do what you need to do. Get better, and get back out on your own.

We need you out here.

mickeyitaliano said...

Thankx Mikell...that was really nice...