Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globe Predictions



I know these are a farce. I know these sycophant GG people just are masturbating to their guest list. I know, I use to tell Bennie, my step-dog, I know.



BestPicture-The Descendants



Actress-Streep



Actor-Pitt



Comedy/Musical-Bridesmaids



Actress Com./Mus-Kristin Wiig



Actor Com/Mus-Jean Dujardin



Animation- Tin Tin



Foriegn-A Seperation (Melencholia shouldhave been here)



Sup. Actor-Christopher Plummer-(freaking amazing)



Sup. Actress-Octavia Spencer



Director- Scorsese



Screenplay-Moneyball



Score-Hugo



Song-Madonna



TV Drama-Homeland



Actress Drama- It Better fucking be Madeline Stowe



Actor Man Drama-Cranston



TV Comedy-Modern Family



Comedy Actress- It fucking better be Amy Poehler



Actor-Alec Baldwin



MiniSeries ha...just go hom you other losers



Downton Abbey



Actress Mini-Winslet



Actor Mini-Hugh Bonneville



Sup Actress Mini-Mags Smith



Sup Actor Mini- I hope-Guy Pearce






I will have a cool recap



No comments: