Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Wish They Would Write A Song About It

"A long December, and there's reason to believe, maybe this year may be better than the last..."

I know...I know... Johnny Drama here. I don't mean to be. I'm like this magnetic field towards all possible calamaties.
I love the handfull of you people so much. I think of you all at some part during my day. Laura, when I see the shopping Mom with kids, Tesa when I see a gorgeous tree or plant, Xiou when I think I'm ready for a relationship (inside comment) and last but not least 'The Scarecrow.'

When my brothers and I were younger, we would watch the "The Wizard of Oz" and bet on ( I guess we got the betting thing from my father) whom Dorothy loved the most. I guess we were so young that it may change every year. And every year I picked the scarecrow. Funny how the other two brothers became a doctor and a CPA!

Bart is the coolest guy I have never met. His site, Agitpropbart is on the side of my column. Please read him. It's like "The New Yorker" in class and "House and Garden" in discovery of a new house.
I'm going to tell you other readers. As soon as he commented on my site last year, and I knew he was from New York, I asked him if he wanted to talk a walk around Central Park and just talk. He declined, and I now know why he did so. I would never do this with most people. but i kind of felt like he was placed on this site.
Gushing aside.
Thanks Bart. To put it in NY terms: Your a frigging excellent guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael:

So happy you decided to blog again. It's your blog and you can cry if you want to!

I don't care if you're "Jonny Drama". I just care that you are! Is that corny?

Lots of kisses and hugs to you...

Laura

Bart said...

Thanks for the props, love you too. Happily, order is restored to the universe...

Tesa said...

Yay!! Mr. Drama has returned! :)

Like Laura said, I don't care if you're Johnny Drama. I want you around, always.

I've missed you!

*Tesa swats you on the nose for depriving her of your company for so long and worrying the hell out of her* 0:)

And I agree with you. Bart is a cool guy.

And so are you. :)