Friday, February 09, 2007

I can't...no matter what

Man. I have so much to say. So many b.s. politics going on. So much wrong in this world. No one can fix it. The one's who say they will are the last. It's all a bunch of bullI can see shit.
Salaciousness
Anna Nicole---> I prayed for this woman (not nightly, but when I would see her in appearances) She was in desperate need of help. I can see as it has been said before that this chick was out of control. None of the people on her payroll decided to confront her. Son dies. Oh, well. WTF!!!
It's a bunch of greedy parasites who only see dollar signs.

The "Edie" movie sucked so bad. I have been writing this script in my head since 1983'ish when I read the book. Dylan was a 1 minute character. Are these people insane. This movie showed nothing, NOTHING, about the pain this woman felt about her Father and her brothers and the guilt she felt about taking stuff from her grandma. It's all so superficial without ANYTHING from the book about her being this leaf in an autumn breeze. Cambridge, the Chelsea. Yeah, props to Sienna Miller for looking like Edie. really. As much as I hate this twat , she looked good.
Note to Women Reading This: I used the word twat like the English...(picture me with one tooth...'Ya stupid twat!')
All is good right; lady readers? Readers of your "aunt flow" and stuff?
I'm always your man.

No comments: