Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Smile though your heart is breaking

Yeah...got hired today.
I woke this morning from a dream which swept away from me as soon as my crusted eyes opened. River Styx, an arm, children, fear permeated.
I was awake 4 or five minutes when then palm of my left hand was itching like a gambler with a trifecta.It was then I realized this Italian (I think) wive's tale about an itchy left palm and good fortune. I sludged through the same ass procedures of the last 150 days, same outfit (Heh...it brought me luck once),and proceded toget talked down to by some twit...regardless (there is no room for negativity inmy life)...so,I take the SI RR to the Ferry to NYC and transfer,and when I am 38 of 78 on line fore a waitering spot this guy calls. (718) number....hmmm...I answer. "Hello" "Can I speak to Michael?""Yeah this is him", "Hey this is Justin from blah blah...would youlike to work for us"

No comments: