Wednesday, August 24, 2011

After

I am not trying to maximize this quake, but if you live on the East Coast, this stuff does not figure into our life here. I heard Cali's were mocking us...obviously length and girth of the quake. I have been through some big ass shimmers in Los Angeles.
Okay, I need to tell you this.
I walked a mile or so when my bus refused to move. i walked to the train station. I went down the stairs and some Asian guy was sitting there in his chef whites. I was like, "oh my God how are you doing after this shake up". And he said, quote, "You have fat belly. You are fat man"
Who, in creation talks to a stranger like this? Why, was I the one?
In college some girl I loved, was talking about me. She said I had tits.
I lost like 55 pounds and was skeletal. This fucking chinese dude screwed me up.

No comments: