Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Coincidence? I think not.





















In AA they say "there are no coincidences". I disagree. I can not tell you how many I have had this week. Mostly involving words.

Por Ejemplo, por vavor: (By the way, this happened twice)

I was playing Boggle Bash, which if you know what Boggle is, it is randomly making words out of the letters given (I think it is 16). You are given 3 minutes.

Usually when I play, I am listening to the many podcasts that are stuffing my iTunes.

The first time the word I was typing and the word said by the person on the podcast, simultaniously, I just freaking smiled.


Oh, I forgot to say. The words, are not your basic verbs or smaller adjectives. May I now present you with the word I remembered, so I could write it down.


I was in a game, and as soon as I typed the word, MISLEAD, the frigging comedian or whomever said this word at the moment I found it and was typing it in. Now, besides the fact that MISLEAD is a 7 letter word (4 pts.)-it is such a random word.

The other coincidences involved a reataurant I worked @, long gone, and the first story I read in NY Magazine, mentioned this restaurant in the first paragraph,very random as well, as in they were siting a specific area of Manhattan, and they said, "...right around the corner from the old Cafe Rafaella".

There was one more but I can not remember it.



(BTW: The Boggle Board pictured above contains the names of 9 countries)

No comments: