Friday, December 30, 2011

EnD oF YeAr LiSts

TV
Downton Abbey- It's not pronounced Down-town nimrod eurudite's. I watched the next season and I will not spoiler alert tell you anything...just that Edith is a tw...ryhmes with cot.

Walking Dead I honestly wish every charector would get eaten. Starting with that little jerkoff boy and followed by Gladys Kravitz with the camper. That nosey man with his nose hair and flaining nostrils irked me.

Justified Yeah, I thought I would never get into this show, but it hooked me. Shane, the scumbag partner from "The Shield" is in it as is Margot Martingdale,one of the greatest charector actressess next to Shield alum CCH Ponder.

Others

I just discovered "Pulling" from the BBC which ran 2 seasons which means 12 shows and it is gone. They did the same thing with the origional Queer as Folk, and it sucks. But the BBC takes the backlash (really) from the fans and they make tV movies to tie up the ends.
(I also watched all of the "Inbetweeners" and saw the movie).

"Parks and Rec" I think Alainis had a song called "Perfect"

"Revenge" 2 words. Madeline Stowe

"2 Broke Girls" Everyone calls CBS the Grandma network. I have never seen/heard more blatant and raunchy second lines in my life. It's still a decent show.

I can not wait for "30 Rock"

No comments: