Friday, July 28, 2006

Pastiche

Lance Bass. Who's next, Travolta? Give me one that Helen Keller's gaydar doesn't seem to pick up on. My next sentence was going to give an example of someone that I might have a crush on who I would hope to come out, someone unexpected. But honestly, no one came to mind that anyone else would know. I seem to be attracted to girls who are strangers, boyfriends.


"Born into Brothels" Please rent this movie. It is brilliant. It really makes you feel grateful for opportunity. This movie is about 8 children from Calcutta whose mothers' are prostitutes working out of their squalid living enviorns. I was struck how these children, who get no schooling whatsoever are smarter than 3/4 of the kids in America. This movie will bring out your altruistic side. It's heartbreaking and inspirational.


Download Pete Yorns' "The Man", a duet with Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks. This song is absolutely gorgeous. (This link will take you to the comments page of the post. Click on, Show origional post, and then you can download it from there. )

No comments: