Saturday, February 10, 2007

How do you spell Fucked?

On December 22nd as I was in Macy's on 34th and I thought my phone was history, my phone rang. It was my landlord telling me that I was a month behind and with the new month in a couple of days that would make me 3 months behind.
Holy FUCK. I was in Macy's for the simple fact that they have "The Cellar" ( a gourmet shop) and this is where I was going to buy my Christmas Dinner instead of eating the obligatry chicken/turkey franks (99 cents). I baught some cool comforting food. Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese on baguette, 5 slices of pizza and a bunch of noshing things like butter brickle chocolate (which I'm never into) but I felt like a stoner in a mini mart...I just needed food. GRRRAWWWWW.
Thus begins my story to follow.

No comments: