Saturday, October 03, 2009

Go Rams...

This is kinda chuckle-able. I signed up with this agency for Cater/Waiter stuff and they sent me out today (Sat) for the Homecoming of the Fordham dun na na's. Two of my sports minded brothers did no teven know that Forham had a football team (and one of my bro's use to take bets on collge football). Anyway. They say that Staten Island is the missing link of the 5 boroughs. Try getting to the Bronx. The campus was unbelievable. Smack,dab in the heart of hootchie clothing stores and a zillion sneaker stores (oh, and refill your cell phone minutes stores) is this gorgeous campus. Green for miles (grass) archaic buildings and a marching band. I, fruitcake that I am, always get a lump in my throat from Marching bands. Shoot me now. Anyway,they put me on the bar. Cough. I was good. I like neither beer nor wine. Thanks be to God they didn't have a Jaegger fountain. To proceed...I was just being myself. It was a homecoming party. All these alumni with their seat cushions (WTF!) showed up, and you could tell like who ran the college in their days. There were these 6 chicks (possibly the 'Heathers' of their time) all dyed blonde and kinda rough looking, but still everyone was having a blast. We had to shut the bar when the game started and we had our share of belligerant (sp) patrons. But the greatest thing happened in the 3rd and 4th quarter. As all my little enclave of tbles left, everybody gave me thier cards and emails addy's and my space sites(does anyone use that shit?). I have the biggest grin on my face. I saw this freaking hot bastard and, I don't know why, but I tried to take his picture w/ my phone. I got busted, never the less. Anyway, this col guy leaves and he gives me his card. Heart Fucking Palpitations, yo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good 4 u micky