Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oy Fucking VEY!!!

Some spoiled ass little girl celebrated her bat mitxvah (sp!!) this past weekend. Her multi-millionaire Dad rented two floors of the Rainbow Room and handed out goodie bags to all the attendees in the neighborhood of $2,000. Oh, and he flew in some recording artists for the gig. Don Henley, Stevie Nicks, 50 cent, Steven Tyler, Joe Perry and some has been or never has been named Ciara all were paid over a million dollars each to perform for approximately 45 minutes. All of the above stars were flown in Private Jets to NYC for this shilling. If your not sick now, or disillusioned now, wait. The little yeshivess' father made a couple of his own changes: namely donning a pink leather suit as he posed with the "Celebes".
It will be hard for me in the future to hear any kind of blubbering from Don Henley about 'Walden Pond' or 50 cent (even though I don't listen to him) talking all gangsta and believe they are credible and then seeing each of their money loving grins posing with our newest little JAP in waiting and her insecure father; who obviously needs love from his little future nose job so badly he spent more in one day than it took to make "You Can Count On Me" or the GNP of Guatemala. This small penised father had to bolster himself with buying the "integrity" of these "stars". Luring them with a shitload of money for a set that lasted less than an episode of "Desperate Housewives". Imagine if the little girl had just wanted to provide, oh; I don't know, maybe houses for about 100 families who lost theirs in Katrina, or maybe building a school or twenty in some African Country. But I digress. I just hope and pray that Pearl Jam would never do this or for that matter even some of my lower paid favorite singers, but why do I care so much what someone whom I considered a great musician does for a buck. Shit; I often considered selling myself to pay the rent on my two bedroom in Manhattan when I was broke. An aspiring "actress and Broadway Star" from Ohio was just murdered and when her parents got the news, they were told that she made ends meet by stripping under the name of 'Ava' at Flashdancers.

No comments: