Friday, July 08, 2005

Same amount of people; different situations


Heroin. Heroin. Alcohol. Heroin. Crack. Oxy Contin and Alcohol. Alcohol. Crack. Heroin and Alice.
This is the house and my housemates. We are a good looking bunch. We are a smart bunch...As a matter of fact; addicts have a collectively higher IQ than your normal sober folks. No bragging rights here on my part. I hate almost every day I am here on this earth due to all it's temptations and the fact that I will live with this for the rest of my life. We have an empty bed, i guess that is where "cousin Oliver" comes along. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

122272 said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about Adult Sex Toys) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about Adult Sex Toys related articles and subjects.

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

Anonymous said...

Awesome site. I bookmarked it for future use. I also suggest you check out adware aurora