Monday, July 18, 2005

Yes they're cousins! Identical cousins...


I took a drive up north in Fla. tonight with Joyce and her son Conner, to drop him off at camp. The town was called Vero Beach...Sounds semi-classy; yet when we arrived at a rest stop there, I was reminded of this segment on SNL called, "Appalachian Emergency Room". One big man boobed man was buying a "suitcase" of beer with his shirt off as his little bitty frail wife in a housedress was rubbing off scratch off lottery tickets. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MiKell said...

Ah, my friend. You have entered into the Trailer Park that IS Central Florida.

122272 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a Adult Sex Toys related site. Most of the articles are on Adult Sex Toys.

Anonymous said...

I like the page you have here. Check mine out raid data recovery linux