Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm a lazy bastard...........

Well, maybe not...
With the glut of blogs everywhere by everybody in the freaking world clamoring for recognition and trying to be wittier or nastier than the next person I sort have been going through a certain malaise about writing. Although I'm featured on some of my friends blogs in the 'other sites' listings, I'm wondering if anyone really does that anymore. Shit man, I'm on the computer about three or four hours a day, and I kind of feel guilty sometimes. Like I am neglecting my other life, or is my only life what I am doing now.
I have to say that four hours on the computer goes a helluva lot faster than 4 hours at a job. Sometimes I look at the time and I'm like, shit; how the hell did that go so fast, yet waiting for five minutes on the frigging line at the bank seems like a freaking dentists visit.

Has anyone noticed that the word "queue" is becoming pretty popular these days? I would hear my friends from the UK use this word about 15 years ago and then I adopted into my vocabulary; but some a lot of North Americans were like, "Um, what the fuck is he saying?"
If you have noticed some words gaining mainstream popularity, let me know...

No comments: