Thursday, October 21, 2010

I had fun being fat, I think

I have not been fat since the days of 'husky' pants. I have recently been gaining weight and putting a donut on top. Funny thing is,I eat zero fast foods and I have not had a donut since 1982 when Carol worked at Dunkin. My weight is all accummulated booze. Hollow leg? I'm going to present myselfwith a steam-lodge.
I met this guyin Rehab who was 2 years older than me, but 8 years older than me there. I shaved some years...(I know..i am the worst). He had lost all the feeling in his r/l leg because of alchohol. The thing that amazed me most was that he was a skinny/Minny and I was this fat sloth (gavone).
His name was Danny, and he as a bartender. I do not have good feelings abouthis life but I am hopeful.....1 in ten y'all.

No comments: