Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mr. Menopause

I've been crying like crazy lately. I don't know what's going on.
Last week I made the CD that will be playing at my funeral.
I discovered this gem from my "older brother" listening days.
It's on "The Desperado" album by The Eagles.
It's called "Dooling Dalton/Desperado Reprise".
I want the Desperado version playing on a loop.


The queen of diamonds let you down,
She was just an empty fable
The queen of hearts you say you never met
Your twisted fate has found you out
And it' fin'lly turned the tables
Stole your dreams and paid you with regret
Desperado(Is there gonna be anything left, is there gonna be anything?)
You sealed your fate up a long time ago(Ain't it hard when you're all alone in the center ring?)Now there's no time left to borrow(Is there gonna be anything left?)Only stardust(Maybe tomorrow)Maybe tomorrowMaybe tomorrowDesperadoDesperado

No comments: