Monday, June 13, 2005


Best Friends. I could not for the life of me think of a popular guy/girl best friend duo. Yeah, I know, Will & Grace, but I have a hard time putting myself in the Will category. He's too queeny, and besides, he's Canadian. I'm probably more like Grace anways (read: Big Mess). Then I thought of Dorothy and the Tinman; but I don't do Judy G. I could only think of Mary and Rhoda to describe the relationship I have with Joyce. Yesterday she said what had to be the nicest thing someone has TOLD ME in years. Compliments are few and far between these days, and sometimes the people who love us the most just assume we know what they are thinking. I feel so lucky that I have at least 5 people in my life whose love is unconditional towards me and visa versa. I hope some of you readers have the same going for you. And if you don't, you always have me, Robin Byrd. (New Yorker joke) Posted by Hello

No comments: