Monday, June 06, 2005

A frown is a smile turned upside down

Defamer rules...A quote from today, "Tom Cruise continued his Turn Off The World publicity tour ..." and;
"More proof that God hates nerds...Fox names Brett Ratner to ruin take over X3.

Are there any blogs or sites that make you just laugh out loud?

I guess from working in the Entertainment business for 5 years in LaLa; Defamer just does it for me.
I also like the TeenBeat that is covered over at Pink is the New Blog, Trents photo captions and arrows crack me up. And I must add that this is the most creative site I have seen on a blog.

I was kind of bummed to see that I was taken off of Narcissism101's links, and I swear to God; I had just finished adding some links on the cool store site last night! (My blogenshpiel template did not come with a links section, and let me say that I am so frickin proud that I did it myself)
Besides the fact, that since I have been in this "recovery" house, my entries are rocking.

Go Fug Yourself is also a witty site as is the Onion.

No comments: