Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My Wish List Part I

I'm a giver...Not really a taker, so it is with this in mind that I ask for you to purchase one of these items for yourself.

BOOK: Although I think highly of most of you to suggest The Wind Up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Marakami, I prefer to go with my first choice, the sublime Geek Love by Katherine Dunn.

RENTAL: For some reason I have been wanting to view Central Station again for a while but thanks to the SHITTY Video Stores down here in Florida (read:Blockbusta my Nuts), I can't; so I hope you can procure it and find some relevance in your life with it's beautiful story and acting.
P.S. For those of you stateside, I HIGHLY recommend the UK version of Queer as Folk. Fucking Brilliant!

MUSIC: Touchy, touchy subject here; One mans opera is another mans...; well I forgot how that saying goes. My pick for you is from 1998. Eels-Electro-Shock Blues. Suggested Tracks-all. Favorite children: 3 Speed and Climbing up to the Moon. Anybody and their mother could love this album. (sirens ring <----I'm dating myself)

It is with these wishes for you that I end this post. XO, Mickey

No comments: