Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I came out to my parents and all they got me was a trip the straight camp

People, you will not believe the post you will click on to. It is a blog from a Tennessee kid who came out to his parents, who in turn sent him to a GET STRAIGHT bootcamp. This is so disheartening. As he states," If I do come out straight I'll be so mentally unstable and depressed it wont matter.. I'll be back in therapy again. This is not good--"
today's post lists the rules, one of them for example in the clothing paragraph states,"The clients may not wear Abercrombie and Fitch or Calvin Klein brand clothing, undergarments, or accessories."
Oh, so that's what it is. If my mom did not dress me in those pesky A&E or Calvins at seven years old when I started having those feelings for Vinnie C. down the block, I would not be in this position now, would I. You mean, if I had just stuck to JC Penny Boxer briefs, I could be married now with children, high fiving buds and cheating on the Mrs.?
I make light of this because it is so fucking ridiculous. RUN! Fucking RUN for your life dude. I wish to God I had enough money to hire a freaking private investigator to tail some of the leaders of this so called pyramid scheme. The worst thing you could do to these naive parents is give them this false hope. Believe me, I do not feel bad for the parents wasting their money on this scam. I can't blame them, because in these instances, they do not know any better. It's freaking Tennessee!

No comments: