Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Kids these days

Unlike the kid below who is 15 and can't basically run too far, the crew I'm holed up with in this "Sober Living" environmental (experimental!) house need a good kick in the ass. These are the priviledged ones. The kids who get "Dad-allacs" for their senior graduation with the humongous yellow ribbon around it. These (3 specifically) "kids" who have to be told to pick up their underwear from the bathroom floor and to take out the garbage instead of playing Jenga with it, seeing how high it could stack. If your staying in a room with three people and your phone rings at 7:30 in the morning, maybe the courteous thing to do would be to talk in the other rooms of the house instead of me hearing your fucking inane conversations. When coming down off of methadone got to stressful for one guy his A-Mom-ican Express card took a toll for $1500 bucks. It must be nice.
Since we all have to keep a job, one spoiler told me that nothing harder than Valet Parking would do for him. Aw puddin...let me wipe the sweat from your brow. If you open the front door to go outside, do you just let the door fall where it may, or do you usually use your hand to give it that extra push, click to verify that it is closed? Not these guys. I'm sure Consuelo did it for them. These happen to be kids that would possibly be the same age as a kid had I gotten a girl preggers at 18-19.
I honestly do not know what I would have done if there was disposable income at my fingertips, but there was not, and maybe that why I have this great work ethic and great appreciation for other peoples stuff. I have to get out of here soon. Maybe I will donate sperm to my friend who wants to have a baby and me be the father, I know I can do better than the fucked up parents who raised these guys.
Oh yeah...they are all Wiggers to boot.

No comments: