Saturday, February 19, 2005

NYC Restaurant Lovers...Whine and Dine

See how the workers (and ex) feel about your favorite places to eat. Shameless Restaurants offers up stories from (mostly) disgruntled workers at these "hotspots." I know some are most likely to be construed as having been written with vitriol and angst and piss and vinegar, but I can attest to some. I have worked on and off in the restaurant business in NYC for my whole life, in both the front and back of the "house." About a dozen of the places I have either worked for or trained at are listed here, and I can agree with these posters of rampant coke use by the management/chefs or bounced checks/tips missing. It's an eye opener in some ways, making you think twice about patronizing such establishments.


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would like his fellow actors to come out of the closet. He is currently co-starring as John Travolta's bodyguard in the movie, "Be Cool." What could possibly have made him state this tidbit on this junket.

No comments: