Monday, February 14, 2005

plain and peanuts

  • I kinda get misty eyed when the Emmy's, SAGS et al pay tribute to the passed away others. I don't know where I was at the time, but I had no idea that Wheezie jefferson died. Poor thing. I then saw the name "Paul Winfield." I totally knew this guy, but from what, I could not tell. I checked IMDB and as I scrolled down,Ii realized it. Paul Winfield is the GREAT VOICE of A&E 's, "City Confidential; that great show which highlights the town and then highlights the murder. R.I.P. Paul...

  • Hot from asking Mandy Moore to name "3 carbs", Kathy Griffen is back (side note: at the club in LA I worked at; she came on stage and told of her death defying days of Lipo.). Kathy did not dissappoint...She asked a Christian Rocker to , "stop looking at her rack," and she asked Maroon 5 how many hoe's they were hording in their posse.

  • Check out Page Six, Six, Six for this awesome picture of Cynthia Nixon and her girlfriend. Does anyone remember Mason Reese (the "Underwood Deviled Ham" spokeskid?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Che cosa � il senso migliore andare con questo?Salaam, Mike abdominoplasty video