Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tidbits in Entertainment

Pretty cool of Bravo to be airing "Six Feet Under"...One of the greatest shows ever.{ on (cable) television.} I watched Season 1 eps. 1&2 yesterday and besides the fact that they turned 'fuck' to 'frick', it really held up. It's sad, because this reminds me of the 2nd greatest job I ever had in my life; working at UTA.

These Audrey Hepburn commercials for "The Gap" seem kind of creepy to me for some reason.

There is this 'Sonic' (food chain. Like a stepdaughter to Wendy's) commercial where these two people are drinking this ghastley Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake and the guy is going on about his blog. It's kind of funny. I hope you get to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...I totally agree about the Audrey Hepburn commercial. I have to mute the TV and look away. I feel like it's burning my eyeballs.

Sonic...not such a great place to eat. Tried it once and that was enough.

Bart said...

MI: I hope I get to see it 2, please hope for me