Monday, November 27, 2006

Despise? Abhoar? Ah, fuck...I hate em

Matt Damon, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Ben Affleck, Jamie Foxx, Usher, J. Simpson and her father, all the Jackass guys,Prince, Jay leno, Dane Cook, Fred Armisson, Rob Schneider and Dan Ackeroyd (sp), Adam Sandler and Tom Green. Carol Alt (she knows why) and brendan Frasier (he knows why as well). Bruce Willis and Demi Moore and Ashton K.
Cameron Diaz and her boyfriend, Craig Kilbourne,Eva Longoria, Queen Latifah (UGH), Kathie Lee Gifford, Star Jones, Den-zeeeel Washington, Spike lee,James Blunt, Moby,almost all A.I people exclusively Clay and that Tylor/Taylor guy. Paula Abdul, The whole 'Hogan' family, Jimmy Kimmel and Joe Rogan and that 'Girls gone Wild' guy.
edited for space

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I pretty much despise all those people you mentioned as well (though I really am looking forward to Will Smith's new flick).

I dig your blog-- you can check me out at http://stellarants.blogdrive.com if ya like :)

-Stella

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael:

So what did Carol Alt and Brendan Frasier do to piss you off?

XO