Friday, November 17, 2006

I am your brother

I never pay much interest to Gay issues. Fuck em is my policy.
My mother has changed her political stance a lot since my coming out debacle. Little by little, certain things inched inside her pysche. My older brother is, ready for this, a Jehovah Witness. And he sends me the recent rulings on 'gays' according to "The Watchtower." <---non NY ers will not get this.
It's kind of funny that the South (of US) is totally against anything 'gay.' When I moved to Los Angeles, it seemed that every blatant queen was from the South. I'm talking, Clay Aiken GAY. Just, like Mary's.
So, I thought, maybe these 'oily rich' families just gave 'gay junior' the money to get the frig out of Dodge.
We were the first family to get divorced on the 'block.' Sal Scotto asking where is my 'dad's' butcher truck (where all our names were emblazened in front) hurt.
We got over it. (I actually prayed for it)
We call him, 'asshole' these days when speaking.
That's all he is.
In rehab, the gorgeous Stephanie taught (is that a word) me to stop referring to 'him' as my sperm donor and say, "my biological dad."
Kind of Chemistry Class, no?
I lost my train of thought.
Don't castigate.
Don't throw stones.
I am your brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig you Mick.
I just wanted to say this

mickeyitaliano said...

Liam;
Your name says it all. Freaking stud monster.
send me a photo okay..to put a face to the posts.
All the Best,
Mickey

Anonymous said...

LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESS LAWSUITS & COURT CASES SUMMARIZED


The following website summarizes 300 U.S. court cases and lawsuits affecting children of Jehovah's Witness Parents, including dozens of cases where the JWParents refused to consent to life-saving blood transfusions:

DIVORCE, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

http://jwdivorces.bravehost.com/



This website summarizes 160 United States court cases and lawsuits filed by Jehovah's Witnesses against Employers:

EMPLOYMENT ISSUES UNIQUE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESS EMPLOYEES

http://jwemployees.bravehost.com